WEBSITE ABOUT SECTION
1) Hook: how will they know they are in the right place. Example: Socialtriggers.com/about
2) Benefits: what is the transformation (Why Ramit) I will teach you to be rich.com
3) Why You: social proof; what are the nice things people are saying about you; Example: Lewis howe
4) Why Story: how did you get here; your hero’s journey. Example: Pat Flynn
Hi, my name is Donna Kurtz and I started this website because at this point in my life where I am approaching 60 years of age I haven’t wanted to slow down and kick back. I see the opportunities in today’s world, not as something that’s exclusive to the younger generation, but also something that people at my age and older can also explore, discover, and excel. At the same time, I don’t see a whole lot of information out there that is giving people our age credit for the vast amount of experience and abilities that they already have. So what we’ll do on this website is discuss the latest and greatest trends in learning and business. We will also take a deep dive into both ways to make money, and how to save and invest in the unique way the people our age should consider.
5) Call to action; Example: Amy Porterfield
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process. What you write here should be something distinct and interesting about your business that sets it apart from others in the same industry.
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots–people wanna know you have some.
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.